11/14/2013

This is me!

And finally, this is me, the English teacher.



Hi, everybody! My name is Teresa Sánchez. I am an English teacher from Mérida, Spain. The pupils I teach are between 3 and 12 years old.  I love being a teacher. It is the job that I chose from I was a girl. I'm interested in using interactive teaching methods like Sandor,   and I try to make my students collaborate and share what they learn,  too . Mérida is a wonderful place to live and although I was born in Cáceres,   I am glad to spend the middle of my life here. I hope that all of us enjoy a lot with this project.  A hug from Spain.

2 comentarios:

  1. Nice to meet you, again! We told us the same words each other one year ago. But never mind. How is November´s jobs going? Mary is the only one who sent me her post and I don´t know anything about Elena. What can we do with Elena´s section? You or I. As you prefer. Well, my friend, a very big hug from Spain.

    ResponderEliminar

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.