11/03/2013

Hello everyone.

Here we have a new tool, I hope that  our students and we can enjoy ourselves with this blog.

All of us are managers, I only need the email of  Mary, Gabriel and Elena. Of course you must accept my invitation to  join to the blog. We have different profiles and  all of us can manage the blog. It is easy, don´t worry, we can help each other.

We can write here our daily routine in our different schools. We can share experiences with our students.

For example I would like to share our Halloween party   with you so I will hang a magazine that I did  where  appeared all we did in Halloween.

It can appear the work of the month, for example (how our students did the work, step to step).

As usual, it is a tool for enjoying so we must feel happy when  we use it or we will leave it.

I am going to create a Calameo Count so we will have a library with our magazines here.

When all is prepared I will invite you.

Any problem, here I am.

I WAIT YOUR OPINIONS. 

Teresa






Publish at Calameo or read more publications.

By the way, My students and I have been enjoying this morning with the magazine on the digital board.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.