2/09/2014

St. Valentine´s sentences.

We are trying to have a beautiful gift for St. Valentine´s Day, but we need you to participate with your own native language. We just only need Polish version. Please, Dorota and Mary, try to join us.

Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?
 A durut când ai căzut din rai? 
¿Te hicistes daño cuando te caístes del cielo? 

I have a crush on you!
M-am îndrăgostit de tine! 
 ¡Estoy colado por ti! 


I love you!                       
Te iubesc!
¡Te amo! 

I would rewrite the alphabet and put U and I together. 
Aş rescrie alfabetul ca să pun Tu lângă Eu! 
Reescribiría el alfabeto y pondría la U y la I juntas. 

Is heaven missing an angel?
Lipseşte din rai un înger? 
¿Le falta al cielo un ángel? 
 
Sorry, I was lost in your eyes!
Îmi pare rău, mă pierd când mă uit în ochii tăi! 
¡Lo siento, me perdí en tus ojos!

You're so sweet my teeth hurt.
 Eşti atât de dulce ca dinţii care mă dor! 
¡Eres tan dulce que me duelen los dientes! 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.