2/12/2014

Interviewing the headmaster


The students of 4th level of Primary and within the innovation project: "our commitment to a bilingual school" have interviewed our headmaster, Mrs Flor Montero.

María López  was responsible of doing the questions, of course that she had to do  it  in English.

kevin has taken note of the responses from our headmaster.

Carolina worked as a translator, because we must not forget that the second language spoken by Flor is not English but French.

1.- What's your name?
Flor Montero González.
2.- How old are you?
I'm 49 years old.
3.- What is your favourite color?
My favourite color is red.
4.- What is your favourite food?
My favourite food is rice.
5.- What is your favourite subject?
My favourite subject is Maths.
6.- Where are you from?
I'm from Mérida.
7.- What do you do here?
I am the headmaster and I teach France and Maths, too.
8.- What subject are you good at?
I am good at Maths.
9.- What time do you watch TV?
I watch TV  from 9:00 to 12:00.
10.- What time do you make your homework?
I  make my homework  after lunch.
11.- What is your favourite sport?
My favourite sport is football.
12.- What is your favourite musical instrument?
My favourite musical instrument is the piano.
13.- When is your birthday?
My birthday is on the 19th of September.


We are very lucky because our headmaster is a very friendly person.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.